Keeping our clients’ and our own data secure has always been a top priority.
Achieving Cyber Essentials certification means we can:
- reassure clients that we have put measures in place to secure our IT against cyber attacks
- attract new business with the promise we have independently verified cyber security measures in place
- have a clear picture of our cyber security level, and
- apply for some government contracts which require Cyber Essentials certification.
Clients, suppliers and partners can rest assured that we take cyber security seriously and will continue to review our compliance and apply best practices.
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials advises the use of five technical controls, specifically designed to prevent cyber attacks. These include malware, ransomware and phishing. Addressing these ensures that Chord:
- Secures our internet connection
- Secures our devices and software
- Controls access to our data and services
- Protects against viruses and other malware
- Keeps our devices and software up to date.