– 7th October 2021 / London Novotel West Hotel.
Membership Excellence is the UK’s largest conference and exhibition for the Membership and Association Sector.
This year the theme is “Membership in a New World”. Membership professionals will enthuse and inspire delegates by presenting their membership organisation’s success stories.
The conference features an incredible 30+ live sessions facilitated by 40+ membership expert speakers conducting senior member-focused management, leadership and CEO roles. Membership body senior management team members will share their membership success stories from high profile organisations. These include BSAVA, Chartered Management Institute, CIBSE, Royal Institute of British Architects and Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
This year’s themed seminar streams include:
- Game Changers & Growth Keynote – Speakers from MemberWise’s Influence 100 talk about membership growth from the past 2 years.
- Member Value & Member Strategy – Maximising social change through a membership community, supporting members through tough times, shifting the culture to support membership strategy, creating a healthy membership workforce, fighting sector crime as a member benefit, supporting members via funding and the value of social impact.
- Member Engagement & Communications – How to run a successful awards programme, adapting the member offer to improve engagement, how to effectively communicate change, the power of member collectivism, managing change and growing your profile via public policy.
- Exhibition Supplier Showcase – Explore the latest membership focused solutions LIVE from the sector’s leading suppliers.