Are you self-motivated and a strong communicator?
Are you confident speaking on the telephone?
If your answer is yes, then this could be the job for you!
Chord offers personalised telephone contact services to high profile membership and public sector business support organisations, to reach out and speak to their members, customers and prospects on their behalf.
We are looking for candidates to join our busy and friendly team. You will primarily be working on a wide variety of client campaigns, responsible for making and receiving calls, sending emails, updating records and on occasions taking payment details. Permanent and temporary positions available.
You will preferably have the following, although not essential:
- Excellent communications skills with a clear confident telephone manner
- Good IT skills and to be confident in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- A positive attitude and be self-motivated to deliver a high quality of work
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Previous experience in an outbound calling role would be great to see but not essential, as full training and support will be given.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves talking to a wide range of people in a busy working environment and where no two weeks are the same!
If this sounds like the role for you – Send over your CV and any questions to email@example.com